Link to photos from the weekend: Click here .
A total of 51 boats in six fleets competed in our fifth One Design Regatta, sponsored by Harken. The sun shone, but the wind was fitful on Saturday, a challenge for race officer Rob Brown and assistant Ann Roy, but they managed to get three races completed for all classes. Unfortunately Sunday had zero wind, so no racing was possible, and Saturday’s leaderboard became the final results:
- D-Zero fleet (14 entrants) – Jon Bassett, Largs SC
- Laser Radial / ILCA6 (5) – Alexander Cogan Sivarjan, CCC
- Laser / ILCA7 (4) – Gavin McGill, Largs SC
- Musto Skiffs (8) – Euan Hurter, Point YC
- RS400 (6) – Jamie Calder and Keith Bedborough, Dalgety Bay SC
- RS200 (14) – Robbie Burns and Vicki Simpson, Largs SC
Many thanks to Harken for again sponsoring the event, plus Stewart Brewing and the D-Zero Sailing UK for additional support. And of course the LSC volunteer team who made the event possible, afloat and ashore – office, beach, mark layers, support boats, committee boat helpers, bar and catering. We can’t do it without you!
Read Martin Latimer’s full report here - Harken One Design Regatta at Largs Sailing Club (yachtsandyachting.com).
|Final Results Harken One Design||20.02 KB|